One more fabulous Dutch oven bean recipe!
- ½ lb. hamburger
- ¼ lb. bacon cut into small pieces
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup catsup
- ¼ cup molasses
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can chili beans (drain and discard excess liquid)
- 1 can kidney beans ( drain and discard excess liquid)
- Brown the hamburger, with onion, and bacon together in bottom of Dutch oven.
- When done, drain the grease, and add al the rest of the ingredients, cover, and place hot coals under and on top of the Dutch oven.
- Bake for an hour to an hour and a half, stirring occasionally.
P.S., For more Dutch Oven Recipes, I recommend Best of the Black Pot. It has some delicious recipes and is great whether you are an beginner or an expert in Dutch oven cooking