There are many variation for Coca Cola BBQ chicken. This one uses Coca Cola in addition to BBQ sauce, making a delicious, easy-t0-make chicken.
- 10 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can coca cola
- 1 16 oz bottle favorite BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Arrange breasts in oiled dutch oven.
- Mix the BBQ sauce,coke and spices and pour over chicken.
- Cover the dutch oven, and cook over coals for 60-70 minutes until chicken is no longer pink.
Thanks, Gail, for this recipe. It's a popular one!
For more Dutch Oven Recipes, I recommend Best of the Black Pot. It has some delicious recipes and is great whether you are an beginner or an expert in Dutch oven cooking
P.S., To get more dutch oven recipes and other outdoor cooking tips and recipes, please sign up for the Outdoor Cooking Magic newsletter.