You probably like pizza and having it for breakfast is even better--helps you get your day started off right with a hearty breakfast. This recipe gives you the basics, but you could customize it with some imagination and adding other ingredients that are favorites of yours.
- Biscuit Dough
- Ham, bacon, and/or sausage
- Prepare the eggs by scrambling them in a fry pan.
- Stretch the biscuit dough thin and spread it over the bottom of the Dutch oven so none of the oven can be seen.
- Pour a small layer of scrambled eggs over the dough.
- Add the ham, bacon and/or sausage on top of the eggs. Make sure to pre-cook the bacon, if you use bacon.
- Spread the cheese over the dish.
- Cook in the dutch oven with 9 coals underneath and 15 on top.
- Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
P.S., For more Dutch Oven Recipes, I recommend Best of the Black Pot. It has some delicious recipes and is great whether you are an beginner or an expert in Dutch oven cooking