Here's a quick, delicious glaze to go on pork chops. It takes just a few minutes to make and will give those chops a great flavor:
- ½ cup hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- ⅔ cup peach preserves
- 1½ tbsp corn syrup
- 1½ tsp prepared mustard
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4" thick)
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Get your grill going nice and hot.
- Combine the barbecue sauce, peach preserves, corn syrup, mustard, and cloves in a small bowl and mix. Set aside ¼ cup of the mixture.
- Sprinkle pork chops with the salt and pepper.
- Oil the grill grates with a paper towel soaked in oil.
- Grill the pork chops on the grill over medium-high heat with grill covered. Grill about 4-5 minutes each side.
- Baste both sides with the sauce and cook until meat is 150 degrees.
- Remove and let me stand for 5 minutes.
- Brush on remaining sauce just before serving.
Here's the final result!